Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend!




This was truly a blessed thanksgiving. It was special, first and foremost, because it was Kami's first thanksgiving. Also, this is the first thanksgiving I have had off in years. Usually, I spend thanksgiving reporting for the news station. But now that I have switched jobs, I have holidays off. I can't begin to tell you what this means to me. When you get older and have kids, you appreciate each and every moment. Chasing down stories and being on television just isn't important any more. God has truly blessed us!

Also, our entire family on both sides came over. My parents, sister, Josh's mom, Josh's sister and her family...Mike, Kendall, and Jordan. Believe it or not, there was no drama and everybody had a blast! Of course, Kamryn loved being the center of attention. We will spend Christmas with Josh's dad since we were unable to see him for thanksgiving.

Finally, Kamryn watched gleefully as I decorated for Christmas. She is precious!

No comments: