Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Kamryn!!










































































































I can't believe it. My little baby turned a year old. It has flown by so fast! She was truly my little miracle baby! Many of you know, When I was just a few weeks pregnant, I bled heavily and thought I had a miscarriage. Turns out it was just a blood clot. The doctor said it could have been a twin that died! I try not to dwell on it. Actually, I don't at all. It was all a part of God's plan.

The party was great! We were surrounded by family and loved ones, all on board to celebrate. Kamryn was showered with gifts! Unfortunately, her ears were still bothering her a bit. Plus, she seemed overwhelmed by the crowd of people. So, we had a couple of little meltdowns a long the way. But overall, she loved the attention and wonderful gifts.
One thing that was really strange....she didn't like cake and frosting! We ordered a Cake by Judi. Those in the Mobile area know they can't be beat. But when she tried to eat the frosting, she looked like she had just had a shot of tequila! She is really weird about textures. If it's not formula or baby food, she has a hard time eating it. (Suggestions from mothers, please!!!)

I want to thank all of my friends and family who have helped us over the past year. As you know, we had a rough go of it when she was first born. The hours of endless screaming, spit-ups and major acid reflux....it was very trying. But she has been the biggest blessing God could ever give us. And we couldn't have gotten through it without you! We love you!!

No comments: