Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Sick Little Baby




Earlier this week, I got the dreaded daycare call. Miss Mary said that Kamryn had 101 fever. I wasn't really that surprised. The night before, she cried all night long. Josh and I got about three hours of sleep.What's even scarier, it was possible she had RSV, a virus that can cause lung problems. Two of the other babies were already diagnosed with RSV, and it is very contagious. We took her to the doctor, and thank God, no RSV. She does, however, have an ear infection. But shortly after she took her meds, she was back to her old self.

I took these pictures right at bedtime. She loves her Fisher-Price Jungle Soother. The sound of waterfalls, crickets, frogs and music just keeps her mesmerized. Josh would kill me if he knew she was photographed with an Ole Miss pacifier! It was a gag gift from her pa-paw. Maybe that's what caused her sickness! Ha!

1 comment:

The Potin Family said...

we have a MSU one!! we got it as a gag gift also and we have GREAT pictures of when Jobi was a newborn - one screaming and crying with the STATE paci and the other content as can be with the So Miss one! ha! :)