Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm a Big Girl Now! (sort of)




Well, it seemed that Kamryn was getting a little too big for her infant tub, so yesterday I put her in the adult bathtub. Boy, was she a handful! It is Kamryn's first instinct to pull up on anything so she can stand up. The bathtub walls were no exception. She kept trying to pull up on them and stand up in the tub. I just looked her in the eye and calmly told her no, and sat her back down. Of course she tested me......over and over. All of my friends who are mommies tell me consistency is the key. So, I would always just sit her back down and tell her no. She did not like this! Thankfully, daddy came in and she was side tracked. She smiled for his camera. I think she knows exactly what a camera is. I'm not sure if I'm ready to put her back into the adult tub. Whew!

No comments: