Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Baby is Still Sick!!

No pictures this time. I don't think Kami is in the mood for cameras. She woke up this morning with yellow goop in her eyes. This has happened before, and we already have medicine for it. So, I wasn't freaked out. But a couple of hours later, the day care called. Her eye was gooped shut, and she had 102 fever!

I took her back to the doctor and apparently the medicine she was on for her ear infection didn't work at all. Now, she has two infected ears and an eye infection. The doc said the second eye wasn't in good shape either.

This is so distressing because she was just at the doctor a week ago today. This should have been taken care of. I am really losing faith in the medical system. The poor thing has had it ROUGH! She looks so sick, every one who has seen her says, "oh that's a sick baby."

No doubt!!! Say a prayer that she gets better before her birthday Saturday.

No comments: